The Oppo A5 comes with a diamond finish like rear panel and packs a massive 4320mAh battery. The company claims that the smartphone can deliver 14 hours of video playback or 11 hours of gaming on a single charge.
Oppo A5 specifications
- The dual-SIM (Nano) Oppo A5 runs ColorOS 5.1 based on Android 8.1 Oreo and features a 6.2-inch HD+ (720×1520 pixels) FullView display with an 19:9 aspect ratio and an 87.9 percent of screen-to-body ratio.
- The display panel is protected by a 2.5D curved glass panel. There is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC that is clocked at 1.8GHz, coupled with Adreno 506 GPU and 4GB of RAM.
- The smartphone has a dual rear camera setup that comprises a 13-megapixel primary sensor along with an f/2.2 aperture and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor with an f/2.4 aperture, supported by an LED flash.
- For selfies, there is an 8-megapixel sensor is available with an f/2.2 aperture. The frontal sensor features Oppo’s Beauty Technology 2.0 that is capable of recognising 296 facial points.
- For storing content, the Oppo A5 has 32GB of onboard storage that is expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB).
- In terms of connectivity, the Oppo A5 has 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The smartphone also packs a 4,230mAh battery and measures 156.2×75.6×8.2mm.