Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro smartphone is launched in Xiaomi website. The phone comes with a 5.84-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2280 pixels at a PPI of 432 pixels per inch.
- The Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro is powered by 2GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro packs a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
- There are dual rear cameras on the rear – a 12MP f/2.2 1.25um sensor and a 5MP secondary sensor for capturing depth of field details. Xiaomi says the camera app has an AI portrait mode, bokeh mode, night-scene enhancement, EIS, and HDR. It can record 1080p, 720p and 4800p videos at 30fps and also records 720p slow-motion videos at 120fps.
- The Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro runs Android and is powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. It measures 149.33 x 71.68 x 8.75 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 178.00 grams.
- The Redmi 6 Pro has a triple card slot which lets you use two nano SIM cards and a microSD card (256GB max) all at once.
- Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG and FM. Sensors on the phone include Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor
Colours and price:
- The Redmi 6 Pro comes in Flame Red, Cherry Blossom Powder, Gold, Stone Black, and Blue. It is priced at ¥999 (~$155,(roughly Rs. 10,400)) for the 3GB model and ¥1199 (~$185)(roughly Rs. 12,500) for the 4GB + 32GB model. The 4GB RAM + 64GB variant is priced at ¥1299 (~$200)(roughly Rs. 13,600). There’s no word yet on Redmi 6 pro price in India or its release date in the country.
- It will go on sale on June 26 at 10 AM on the official Xiaomi website and partner stores.