OPPO Company launched OPPO A3 Launched with 128 GB storage. The Oppo electronic has announced its Oppo A3 smartphone back home in China. This has a 6.23-inch Full HD+19:9 aspect ratio display with 88% screen-to-body ratio. Priced at CNY 2,099 (approx. Rs. 22,100), the smartphone is already available for purchase in the country. However, the A3 can be bought at a special introduction price of CNY 1,999 (approx. Rs. 21,000). The smartphone comes in colour options like Black, Silver, Pink and Red.
Under the hood, the Oppo A3 is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P60 processor clocked up to 2GHz. The performance aspect of the smartphone is taken care of by 4GB of RAM and 128GB of inbuilt storage. The storage space is further expandable up to 256GB using a microSD card. On the optics front, the Oppo A3 features a 16-megapixel rear camera with a dual-tone LED flash and an aperture size of f/1.8. At the front, there is an 8MP selfie camera with an aperture size of f/2.2. This dual-SIM (Nano) Oppo phone runs Android 8.1 Oreo-based ColorOS 5.0.with 3,400mAh battery
specs at a glance:
- Display: 6.2-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 IPS display.
- Processor: Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 (MT6771) 12nm processor (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73+ A53 CPUs) with 800MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU.
- Storage: 4GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD.
- Futures: Dual SIM, ColorOS 5.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo), 3.5mm audio jack, Dirac HD.
- Camera: 16MP with LED flash and 8MP front-facing camera.
- Network: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS.
- Battery: 3400mAh (typical) / 3300mAh