Here’s the step-by-step guide on what you have to do to enable WhatsApp UPI feature on your phone:
1. Users who already have the feature need to go to their friend’s profile on WhatsApp.
2. Once there, they simply need to tap the attachment (paper clip-shaped) button.
3. This will prompt them to see the payment option. They need to tap the payment option.
4. This will give them an error, saying that their friend doesn’t have WhatsApp UPI feature just yet. But in reality, they have just enabled the WhatsApp UPI feature for their friend.
5. Now, you can go to the settings section within the app where you will see the payment option yourself.
6. You can now invite your friends in a similar fashion.
Note that WhatsApp hasn’t officially rolled out the feature for everyone yet. But considering that it has already made its way to the recent beta versions for both iOS and Android, the feature is most likely to be announced very soon.
Analysts say WhatsApp enabling UPI feature could be the biggest boost to the digital payment landscape in India. Ahead of WhatsApp’s payment service, the popular digital wallet platform Paytm introduced a messaging service on its platform.
For more news and updates follow and subscribe gadgetclip.com
click here to know more about: WhatsApp payment feature in detail.